We are looking for interns!
Church Communications is looking for motivated individuals to fill challenging and creative internship positions.
We would love to have you on our team.
What are you waiting for?
You will gain great hands-on experience and learn valuable real-world skills, while working for the Lord. We are looking for college students or recent graduates who are either working towards or have earned a degree in marketing, business, or other related fields. This is a wonderful opportunity to earn college credit and further develop your growing skill set.
Apply today! We can’t wait to work with you.
Hear from some of our 2020 interns
“I feel like I understand the world of marketing much more than I did before. It really has expanded my marketing lingo and overall knowledge of how to go about marketing, not only in the church but also in real world businesses.”
“This internship has prepared me for so much! I was given work that stretched me in many areas. I learned how to write in different promotional styles, I created graphics and videos, and learned how to work effectively with a remote/online job. I have also learned helpful phrases and terms that are applicable for all jobs.”
“This internship has given me a lot of direction of what I want to do once I graduate. I have also obtained new skills that I know I will carry with me throughout my lifetime.”
What qualifications and skills do I need?
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Customer focus
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of SEO techniques and best practices, preferred
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills, preferred
Education & experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Proficient with the use of Google tools (Docs, Spreadsheet, Drive, etc.)
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
What will my responsibilities look like?
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral
- Brainstorms campaign ideas
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities
Please note, this is a remote position with flexible hours. You must be 17+ years old to apply.
Submit your application today.
Meet The Team
Katie grew up in Alabama at a church her family planted in 1818—a year before Alabama became a state. She loves social media, the internet, creating community, and telling a good story. She holds a degree in Computer Information Systems, as well as a master’s in Web Design and Online Communication.
Kenny Jahng is the founder and CEO of Big Click Syndicate, a strategic content marketing agency that helps nonprofits, cause-driven & faith-based ministries / churches build and engage their core audiences.
Big Click Syndicate has created and managed performance-based marketing campaigns for brands such as American Bible Society, Biblica, California Baptist University, Redeemer Presbyterian Church and the United Methodist Church.